Clients often ask how long they can expect to be at my studio when they come to get their brows done. Here’s everything you need to know about how long the microblading procedure will take.
I block out two hours for a Microblading session, but normally the procedure lasts for about an hour and a half. Most of that time consisting of prep work. Let me break that down for you a little more…
So what does microblading prep work consist of?
Photos, brow mapping, paperwork, set up, numbing, and color choice. I know, a lot of steps. I will explain each of these in greater detail in their own posts soon.
Mapping out your brows is the process of choosing your desired shape and that takes anywhere from 10-20 minutes. Once we have chosen your shape, I will add a topical numbing, and have you fill out paperwork. This also takes about 20 minutes, letting the numbing kick in. We take our time on this step, as I want you to be comfortable! 😉
I will set up during the time you are numbing and filling out your paperwork and then we will choose color together.
What happens next?
I will then remove the topical numbing and start the blading process.
The blading process takes about half an hour, give or take. I will do the outline of the brow, which allows me to keep the shape of the brow and add the second numbing since the skin is now open. I will move to the other side and do the same thing. I will move back to the first brow and do the remainder of the strokes.
Once I am done with the last brow, I will compare the two, making them as symmetrical as possible and then you’re done! Simple and quick.
When I finish Microblading and I hand my clients the mirror, their response is always “we’re done already?!” Yes!
Don’t forget to schedule your second session!
The second session usually last about 40 minutes or an hour. We don’t have to fill out paperwork and we already have a base shape to follow! This second session is an extremely important step to achieving the brows you want. The first session acts as a base layer while the second session adds more density and structure to the brow.
Do you have questions about the microblading process, how long you should expect to be at the studio, or why you need a second appointment? If so, leave them in the comments below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Kirkland Eyebrow Microblading Professional
Beauclair Beauty Bar
Located in Downtown Kirkland at Mosaic Salon
203 Kirkland Avenue, Studio 22
Kirkland, WA 98033
Here’s how you can reach me:
Our cancellation policy:
- Clients must cancel their appointment before 3 days of your scheduled service.
- Clients agree that the $100 deposit will not be refunded. The 3-day cancellation notice is required to cancel your eyebrow microblading appointment.
Our no-show policy:
- Clients who do not show up to scheduled appointments and fail to notify the business will be charged 100% of their scheduled service.
- If the client wishes to reschedule, a non-refundable $100 deposit will be due before the appointment date.
- Even though consultations and eyebrow microblading touch-up’s do not cost anything, if you do not show up without notifying me, you will be charged $30 dollars because this is time I am losing.
- Clients that are 15 minutes + late to their scheduled appointment may be rescheduled.
- This policy is due to the number of clients that are seen a day, as the eyebrow microblading artist cannot risk running late to following clients.
I am an independent and locally run eyebrow microblading studio. This means I truly respect the time of my clients and of my own. Please consider this when booking. I greatly appreciate it and am so excited to help you on your self-care journey!