“An investment in knowledge pays the best interest” Benjamin Franklin
My name is Dominique Beauclair, I own and operate Beauclair Beauty Bar, Kirkland’s premier brow and beauty studio. I opened Beauclair Beauty Bar in June of 2017 in hopes to create a relaxing and fun place for self care and beauty.
I have always had a passion for helping others and making people happy, so when I opened up Beauclair Beauty Bar, it was important to me to use the best products and give my clients the best service possible. I use organic, natural, and vegan products whenever possible because I value all of my client’s health as well as the planet. I offer a variety of services including: Microblading, Lash Extensions and Sugaring (like waxing but better for your skin). I started as a makeup artist, and I continue to freelance for photoshoots on my off days as well as offer Makeup Application as a service for bridal, prom, or any beauty occasion. Go to my galleries have a look at examples of most of my services and makeup work.
I believe staying current and continuing education with advanced training is extremely important, so I always strive to take the best courses to provide the best for my clients. Below I have included all the training I have completed.
My Education and Training:
- Paroba Esthetician School, Everett, WA
- Bosso Makeup with Kimberly Bosso, Celebrity Makeup Artist
- Airbrush Makeup
- ColourBox Makeup Studios with Kerry Herta, Makeup Artist for American Horror Campaign Ads
- Airbrush Makeup
- FX Makeup
- Beauty Makeup
- Editorial Makeup
- Microblading, Eyeliner and Lip Training, Seattle, WA
- Microblading and Permanent Cosmetic Training
- Jenn Boyd INK, Los Angeles, CA
- Advanced Microblading Course
- Brows by Linnie and Brow Daddy, Los Angeles, CA
- Advanced Permanent Cosmetics Training: 3D Ombre Brows
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Kirkland