I’m Dominique Beauclair and I started Beauclair Beauty Bar back in 2017. I am an esthetician, makeup artist, and Microblading artist. When I was looking for a job a few years ago, I couldn’t find a business that would allow me to continue using all my certifications and I wasn’t willing to lose the skills I built. My plan to open a business down the line was fast-tracked and Beauclair Beauty Bar came into existence.
Beauclair Beauty Bar is a safe, inclusive space for people to come relax and be taken care of. We catered towards people who want to see change and aren’t willing to settle for less.
It was important for me to bring my beliefs and values to my business.
Clean, organic ingredients
Supporting local businesses
Supporting Female Owned Brands
All these topics are connected by one idea: creating a better environment. Whether that be a better / safer environment for everyone and every life, a better environment for our skin, or a better environment for the planet. Just as these topics are all connected, so is everything within our bodies. My job is to treat your skin and help you identify what other factors may be affecting your skin like diet, stress, and sleep and guide you towards the best resources to help. There is no “fix-all” product, so I’m here to help curate a regimen that will boost your overall health. With any of the services I do, my intention is to bring confidence to my clients and make them feel as beautiful as they are.
Our skin is our largest organ and its important to nourish it from both inside and out. The services and products I carry, do exactly that, with clean, sustainably sourced, plant-powered products.
My Education and Training:
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Kirkland
- Paroba Esthetician School, Everett, WA
- Bosso Makeup with Kimberly Bosso, Celebrity Makeup Artist
- Airbrush Makeup
- ColourBox Makeup Studios with Kerry Herta, Makeup Artist for American Horror Campaign Ads
- Airbrush Makeup
- FX Makeup
- Beauty Makeup
- Editorial Makeup
- Microblading, Eyeliner and Lip Training, Seattle, WA
- Microblading and Permanent Cosmetic Training
- Jenn Boyd INK, Los Angeles, CA
- Advanced Microblading Course
- Brows by Linnie and Brow Daddy, Los Angeles, CA
- Advanced Permanent Cosmetics Training: 3D Ombre Brows
- Hoi Tattoo Advanced Training, Calgary, CA
- Advanced Permanent Makeup Training: Hairstroke Brows, Powder Brow, Lips, Eyeliner